The tartness of the lime juice and the spiciness of the chilies makes this a unique way to serve potatoes. About a year ago, I purchased a chopper/dicer thing that makes chopping go so much faster. By using that gizmo, I was able to prep this dish in no time flat. What made it even faster was the fact that I still had some leftover romesco sauce  that I used instead of tomato sauce.
Saucy Lime Potatoes
- 6 largish potatoes, boiled, peeled, and cubed
- 2 tablespoons butter, preferably unsalted
- 1/2-3/4 teaspoons black pepper, preferably freshly ground
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh coriander (I used cumin instead)
- 1-2 green chillies, finely chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- salt to taste
Gently melt the butter in a pan.
Add all the ingredients except the potatoes and lime juice. Stir and cook until the fat separates. This takes only a few minutes.
Add the potatoes and stir to coat each well. Fry for 5-7 minutes and longer if you like them crisper.
Add the lime juice and stir to coat evenly.